Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.
Super Zelda Palace!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of The Mane Six [W.I.P]

Go down

The story of The Mane Six [W.I.P] Empty The story of The Mane Six [W.I.P]

Post by Kay Faraday Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Once there was a young Filly named Rainbow Dash. She was small, and a very light blue color. She was also a Pegasus Pony, Her small wing could take her anywhere she imagined. Unlike many other ponies in Ponyville, she had a rainbow colored mane, which glistened in the sunlight and made her pretty seasy to make out. She wasn't a softie usually either. She was a tough and hopeful Pegasus.

She Had a need for Speed and craved Action and Adventure. One day a Race came to Ponyville and Rainbow Dash knew this was for her. She went and signed up, and was given Number 12 and lined up with the other ponies she was to race against. She heard a comotion, however, and saw two male ponies picking on a another filly, she had light pink hair, spoke very quitely and was a type of light cream color. Rainbow Dash came over to the other filly's aid and challenged them to a race, they accepted, and it was on. They lined up, then... Ready, Set, GO! Rainbow Dash dashed away in a split second, but the force of her speed knock the filly off of the cloud, she screamed... the other two, weren't letting her off. They managed to catch up, and knocked her out. The made her even mor eresilient, she sped up even more and went down, then in nothing anyone has ever seen before, she pulled up quickly, making a sonice rainboom, the biggest, awesomest, coolest sight a pony could live to see. It knocked one pony out and the other was soon taken out by Rainbow Dash. She won the race. and there she earned her cutie mark, an cloud with a rainbow colored lighting bolt appeared on her flank. It was the best day of her life. The next day whiile at Sugarcube Corner, having a slice of cake, Rainbow Dash was buried by many thoughts of who the mystery pony was. A couple minutes later 5 ponies came by.. And they all introduced themselves to Rainbow Dash.

"Hello, I am Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said.
"Charmed, I'm Rarity." Rarity wore a pair of fancy glasses and a scarf.
"Hey! I'm Pinkie Pie!" She was probably the most cheery of the 5.
"Um.. Hi.. I'm F-Fluttershy." She said, her voice quivering a bit.
"Howdy Pardner, I'm Applejack." She didn't sound too happy, but not angry or sad, just... Average.

Rainbow Dash stared for a few seconds at the group of ponies before her and didn't know what to say.. She had never seen these ponies before in her life, or had she? Well it turns out she had, several years back, when she was a filly, durning that race, she had met at least two of them. Anyway, they caught up, and then, before you knew it the topic of how everypony got their cutie marks came into focus and they all started talking about that.

Rarity Started. "It was the night of a huge paly my class had , I was in chrage of the costumes... Dresses to be more correct. They were good... Even great... But they weren't Fantabulous!! I knew something needed to be done, I needed something.. Somethinng that would leave people, staring in awe. Back at the botuique, I was working on trying to make the dresses bnetter, all of a sudden I was dragged away by my horn, it felt like days and days before it finally led me to a rock.. A rock!?! I was frustrated, a fake glimmer of hope... Then the biggest rainbow came by and broke the rock open... There, were gems of all kinds.. I knew then It was my special talent to accesorize and desgin! I made the dresses fantabluous! And that's how I got my cutie mark." She finished. It was quite a story.

Twilight wanted to go next. "Since I was just a filly, I've always wanted to do magic, I did all I could, I studied for days at a time, even, I slowly learned perfecting my skills the best I could. I applied for Canterlot Academy, and I was accepted, but I needed to past the final test, I havd to break open an egg with, magic. And I tried and tried, with all I could, but I-I just couldn't... It all seemed like it was over when I saw a rainbow, that supercharged my magical abilities... I mad ethe egg break, but I even make the baby dragon a monstor... I turned everyone in the room int items of sorts.. THen, Princess Celestia came.. She saw me and offered me to be her protesge.... I said yes, and that day I got my cutie mark." She said, wiping a small tear from her eye. She still even had the baby dragon, she had decided to name Spike.

Pinke Pie was the next to tell her story. "Well I lived on a rock farm. Everyday we just moved and hauled tons of huge rocks.. My family never had a party and they didn't like fun. One day I was still working while they were eatin' dinner and then I looked up in the sky and saw this huge rainbow It was so... Amazing!! My hair poofed and the sky was blue, the trees had color.. and everything was so amazing... I decided that they needed a party, so I made a party in the silo thingy and got them to come.. They started for a bit and then they were making weird faces, like they were trying to smile, or cry. I started to become sad, I was thinking they didn't like my party at all.. Then their smiles finally busted through, We danced and ate cake, and had a fun time!" She said. "And that's how I got my cutie mark."

Applejack was the last one to tell her story now. "Well I grew up in Sweet Apple Acres, helpin' round' the farm and doin' what we call applebuckin' I didn't really appereciate the life there as a filly and I decided to go to my Grandpa and Granny up in Manehatten. Well, I sure can tell y'all folks it was fancy, high class livin' I still didn't fit in much, it was probably to fancy, I wasn't feelin' to well bout' what I;d done there, until I looked out the window.. I saw a rainbow pointin' right to Sweet Apple Acres. I knew my place was there, to help out workin' round' the farm.And that there is how I got mah cutie mark." She finished.

Kay Faraday
Kay Faraday

https://superzeldapalace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down