Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.
Super Zelda Palace!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musical Magic come to Equestria [W.I.P]

Go down

Musical Magic come to Equestria [W.I.P] Empty Musical Magic come to Equestria [W.I.P]

Post by Kay Faraday Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Rainbow Dash was always a very active, very busy Pegasus in Ponyville, but recently her shcedule started to empty out and she started having less and less to do. Even her job on weather patrol with the other Pegasi of Ponyville had started to become somewhat dormant. Today, the weather was nice and calm and there was nothing else occupying her time so she decided that a well-deserved nap was a good thing to add to her list, which she did after finding a nice, soft, and comfy cloud to lay on and rest for a while, it's not like anything was needed from her so she didn't mind.

A few hours later Dash woke up. She'd been well out the past few hours and looked down upon the citizens of Ponyville. They all had things to do, people to meet, and something that was worth waiting all day for... Dash envied the citizens... Her friends were all busy and she still had nothing... No one.... She was alone, just her and her thoughts.... Until... Dash looked up upon hearing a disturbing noise. A zipper.. The faint sound of a zipper caught her ears and her eyes pointed to the direction of the sound.. Then.. Something that should never happen, did indeed happen. The sky opened up, like a zipper and spit out a Pegasus pony. She was, by apperances out cold and falling very fast, Dash zoomed down just in time to save her life. She had a white coat and big wings, bigger than Dash's when she looked to her flank she saw a black musical note with 4 silver sprakles and 4 gold stars which had 4 semi-cricle points She wondered what just happened and how this was even ever possible. This had never happened in Equestria before.. Dash decided to ask Twilight Sparkle.

"S-She's smart.." Dash stuttered a bit, still shocked about what just happened. "Maybe she could explain all of this.... I hope..." Dash had some time to think and she flew somewhat urgently to Twilight Sparkle's house. She hoped to get at least a fair answer from Twilight, She had probably seen this before, sometime ago... Dash could only fly and think about how to tell Twilight her situation without sounding like a crazed pony.. Her time slowly washed away as she approached Twilight's library home. Dash landed on the front mat uncharacteristically quietly and softly, trying not to wake the sleeping mare she had carried on her back... She knocked on the door before Twilight came and answered.

"Hey Rainbow-- Whoa..." Twilight said trailing off when she saw her friend. She saw Dash was looking at her seriously and meant real business. She didn't know if Dash had a problem or if she needed her assistance with something. Nonetheless Twilight could see something big was really wrong with Dash. "Dash, are you okay?" "I-I'm fine, Twilight... Really... I-I just saw the strangest thing happen though, and Another pony came..." She said trying to sound somewhat logical, as she knew Twilight understood a logical explanation better, additionally, she couldn't think of how to explain this to her without sounding crazy."What? Another pony came?" Twilght said. "Where from? Canterlot or Cloudsdale? Maybe Manehatten?" "No... Not that kind of 'came'... I mean, a hole appeared in the sky and left this pony... She barely made it out alive... I managed to catch her in freefall, she's probably been knocked out by something, but I really think that she doesn't belong here. I mean.. Look at her cutie mark..." Dash said pointing her hoof to the weird cutie mark on her flank.Twilight had a look at the cutie mark on the flank of the sleeping mare, who now lay on a soft blanket that Rainbow Dash had found lying somewhere on the floor. The black musical note with 4 silver sprakles and 4 gold stars which had 4 semi-cricle points which Raindbow Dash had seen alost an hour ago, still be on her flank. It was there and Twilight shrugged it off.

"Only ponies in Equestria can get cutie marks, Rainbow.. It's doesn't matter what they looke like either, it'd guess her specialty is Music and/or Magic of some kind, but she's not a Unicorn.." She said.. Twilight had decided to check her out for any head trauma since, apparently she might have been injured when this incident happened. She moved some of her long mane and gasped in surprise to see what greeted her sight... It was a broken part of a unicorn horn. What Rainbow Dash found was Neither a Unicorm or even a Pegasus as was originally thought... She had found an Alicorn.. A broken, injured Alicorn.. What was she doing here? The only 2 Alicorns left in existense were Princess Luna and Princess Celestia."Uhm... Dash?" Twilight said softly to the Pegasus. "I think were dealing with something of far higher importance...." Dash walked over quietly to Twilight and saw the broken horn and gasped out loudly. Just as she gasped the Alicorn had heard her and began to awake. She yawned and, with a foreleg rubbed her eyes so she could see then she stretched her legs and finally got up. Her eyes now adjusted to the light she looked around, a troubling look growing fast on her face.

"W-Wha?...." She said almost looking as if she were to pass out. Then she focused in on the two ponies before her. "W-Who are you???" Twilight and Rainbow Dash had expected this to happen but they were at a loss for words.. They moved their mouths but nothing came out. Twilight finally broke a following scilence with answers."I'm Twilight Sparkle, this is Rainbow Dash.. I'm sorry for what you're about to hear, This has us as puzzled as you.. Somehow, Dash saw a hole in our fair skies.. A hole which you came out of, she said you were already passed out, falling to the ground, she's the one who saved you from hitting the ground. I want to find out what happened." The Alicorn thought for a minute and started crying. She didn't know what to say, what to think... She broke down in front of the two ponies and Twilight came to her side and comforted her. Uncharacteristically, once again, Rainbow Dash came up to her and, with extreme compassion and empathy, nuzzled her gently then hugged her. "It's gonna be okay.. We'll find out what's going on real soon, Please don't worry..." "Rainbow Dash.." The Alicorn spoke finally. "I-I'm from Ponyville.. This is my home..."

Rainbow Dash looked at Twilight who has a somewhat confused look on her face. She then looked back down to the alicorn she was holding. "What's your name?" "I-I'm..." she said nervously. "... Musical Magic..." Rainbow Dash looked back up at Twilight who still gave her a look of some confusion but nodded. Rainbow Dash said that they should probably get her readjusted to life in Ponyville. Twilight Agreed and decided that since Musical Magic didn't have a home of her own that she'd stay with the both of them. Rainbow Dash didn't mind not having to go to her home for a while, she's almost always in Cloudsdale and can get a bit lonely sometimes.. "Are you hungry?" Rainbow Dash asked. "I'm famished." Musical Magic replied laughing a bit. Rainbow Dash and Twilight giggled a bit as they got Musical Magic up, they got her walking and they decided to go down to Sugarcube corner for a treat. "I want you to meet another friend of ours." Twilight said. They entered Sugarcube corner. and with that Pinkie Pie burst out and gasped seeing Musical Magic.. She immediately shot back into the kitchen. Musical Magic was upset she'd scared somepony else and was about to leave when Twilight placed her hoof on Musical Magic's Shoulder. "Don't worry" She said. "Just pinkie being pinkie." Pinkie pie took their orders and got their stuff out really fast and started talking to the alicorn. "HEY! I'm Pinkie Pie! I've never seen you before, are you new to ponyville? I should throw you a party and invite everypony in Ponyville! It'll be a great great party and you'll make so many new friends!"

"H-Hi.. Pinkie Pie..." Musical Magic managed to squeak out. "I-I'm Musical Magic..." Twilight could see how nervous she was and held her hand. "It's alright, Pinkie wouldn't hurt anything." Rainbow Dash said. Pinkie Pie got closer to Musical Magic and laid a hoof on her hand. "You'll love one of my famous parties. You wil have a fantastic time!" Musical Magic, hearing this; Smiled a bit and calmed down. "I'll be back later for the party, Pinkie!" "Okay.. Let's go to Cloudsdale, Musical Magic.. We gotta find you a nice home." Rainbow Dash said noticing the time. "And now!" Rainbow Dash and Musical Magic started flying off to Cloudsdale. It was Rainbow Dash's home and still was to that day.. "Okay.. Well it looks like there's only one house open on the other side of Cloudsdale...." Dash said, her voice losing for enthusiasm to it as she realised thar Musical Magic wasn't that well-adjusted to Ponyville yet... "I'll tell ya what... I'll let ya live with me." Dash said trying to raise the Alicorn's Spirits. Musical Magic smiled at Dash, Grabbed her and Hugged her. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" She said, spinning around in joy and happiness.. Her thoughts about the bad in Ponyville died off soon after. She wouldn't be alone anymore or even have to worry about anything. She wanted to sleep soooo badly.. Dash decided she'd had a pretty long day as well, so they headed back to her house and fell asleep in her bedroom. Musical Magic had apparently never slept with another Mare because she was very reluctant about gonig to bed with her.

The next morning Dash woke up, and found Musical Magic was no longer in bed.. Had she gone off? Dash smelled something that made her stomach want to jump out of her and run off to it. It was the most delicious smell she could ever have dreamed of... Musical Magic was in the kitchen, making breakfast for Dash and herself... "Morning, Dashie!" Musical Magic yelled out to her friend. Rainbow Dash blushed a bit at the new nickname she was given, but didn't mind it.
Kay Faraday
Kay Faraday

https://superzeldapalace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down