Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.
Super Zelda Palace!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever pulled a prank on someone?

3 posters

Go down

Have you ever pulled a prank on someone? Empty Have you ever pulled a prank on someone?

Post by Gabeebo Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

Title says all, if you didnt read it... well... to bad.
Well I said be right back to my friends on xbox live, but while I was gone I put on the skull kid laughing, and locked my self in the party chat, plus they didn't bother to mute me. When I got back on, they were scared one of my friends said: "if you excuse me, i need to change my pants" I stinken laughed XD

Anyway have you pulled a prank (not a CRUEL prank)
Gabeebo
Gabeebo

Back to top Go down

Have you ever pulled a prank on someone? Empty Re: Have you ever pulled a prank on someone?

Post by Kay Faraday Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 pm

I've pulled my share of pranks in good times.. However I don't remember them to well and I've given that up a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago... Neutral
Kay Faraday
Kay Faraday

https://superzeldapalace.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Have you ever pulled a prank on someone? Empty Re: Have you ever pulled a prank on someone?

Post by Lieutenant Jay Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:35 pm

I've gotten people to do the "Scary Maze"
Lieutenant Jay
Lieutenant Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum