Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Super Zelda Palace!!
Welcome to SZP!!

Hey, Guest.

Welcome to SZP; The best place for Discussion of General topics!

You are only viewing the forum, which is fine I suppose... But to gain Access to Polls, Posting, Contests, Lotteries, Raffles, and More.. you need to join!

The Members are nice and our Staff as well. We may be a small community, but we will do what we can to fit the needs and desires of our members!

If you want to lurk the forum all day, that's fine... But, tell me, what reason is there not to join? C'mon on in today and see what we've got! ~ Kay Faraday, Founder of SZP.
Super Zelda Palace!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guys someone or something destroyed by server.

Go down

Guys someone or something destroyed by server. Empty Guys someone or something destroyed by server.

Post by Gabeebo Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:56 pm

Ok. so i was building. Went inside my house and BAM. my WHOLE WORLD WAS DESTROYED. I have reason to believe it was either: Notch (creator and has been messing with me lately)
Herobrine: Ghost of minecraft can destroy a world in a matter of seconds.
A greifer: Some idiot who goes around destroying stuff. Practicly he has no life (its usually men.)

Most likey: HEROBRINE

I found no end to the crater it made. No matter how far i went.
Gabeebo
Gabeebo

Back to top Go down